Monday, November 16, 2009

No News IS Good News

So we went to the doctor this morning. I am measuring now at 32 weeks. So I am still a few weeks behind BUT the baby is still growing at the same pace. We asked the doctor if she was concerned about the thigh bone being smaller and she said that it IS in proportion with the rest of the body. YAY!!!! (So That's why we didn't hear from her.) So no worries. However, she did say that if he doesn't grow big enough by the time I am 37 weeks they may intervene and bring our little guy sooner than later. I have another ultrasound scheduled for Dec. 1st so we'll update everyone again then.

Thank you so much everyone for your prayers, love and support. We appreciate it.

~LOVE TO ALL~

P.S. If we do deliver at 37 weeks it will be around Dec. 7th. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAYDEN!

3 comments:

Jess said...

I am so happy! That is great. I can't believe you could have him that soon. Man that seems so quick since we are almost to Thanksgiving.

Good luck with everything. We love you all. I can't wait to fill out my naming brackets. Such a fun idea!

Hugs

Cassandra said...

Oh, thank goodness. I'm sure everything will be fine!

Unknown said...

Woho! I'm so glad...we were sure hoping for the best! Glad it came out that way.

That would be funny if they share the same birthday! My dad and his brother have the same birthday, only 3 years and twelve hours apart.

:)