Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baby Linton Name Bracket

Jared and I have decided to let the family join in on the fun of picking a name for our new precious little one. We have chosen the name Nevin for his middle name. My Grandpa Crabb's (my dad's dad) middle name was Nevin. I never knew my Grandpa, he passed away when my dad was 18. But from the stories that my dad tells me of him I know he was a great man. My Grandma always tells me that my Dad is a lot like his dad. So to honor my Grandpa and the Crabb family we decided to name our new little guy after him.

Now is where you come in. Jared and I have each picked our top eight names. Jared has put them into a "tournament" bracket. We will e-mail you a simple format of the bracket so you can fill in your winning names. You don't have to do only one per family. Each family member can do their own. You can either print it, fill it in, and scan and e-mail it back to us. Or you can post it on your blogs. Whatever you choose is fine with us. We are excited to see what everyone thinks of the names we have picked out and what name you think we should use. We hope you enjoy joining in the naming process.


We are doing well and hope everyone else is too!!!
~LOVE TO ALL~

No comments: