Friday, February 29, 2008
LOVE TO ALL!!!
1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 6:00 which was way to early considering I didn't sleep very well because Cayden was sick and I didn't have to work today.
2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? I'm a huge fan of both. I just love pretty jewelry.
3. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? National Treasure 2. We even took Cayden with us. But we haven't been back to the movies for a while
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Heroes and CSI
5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? If I have time for breakfast its usually cereal if I don't have time its a granola bar.
6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Rozanne (I'm named after my amazing mom)
7. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? TOMATOES!!! Pancake roll ups (ask Jared what that is for those of you who aren't a Linton or married to one), seafood, I'm a very picky eater.
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD? I don't have a favorite, I listen to whatever I'm in the mood for.
9. WHAT KIND OF VEHICLE DO YOU DRIVE? Pontiac Sunfire ( I love my car)
10. FAVORITE SANDWICH? A good ol' PB&J or a grilled cheese made by my Grandmommy
11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? storytellers, I can't stand it when people make things up to sound cool or just to get away with something they shouldn't be doing.
12. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? Right now its anything that makes me look thin.
13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Australia or Hawaii or Europe
14. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? American Eagle
15. WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETIRE? Somewhere WARM!!!
16. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? When I turned 15, my mom let me skip school and we went to Disney World.
17. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Soccer, hands down
18. FAVORITE SAYING? "Liars don't walk to Hell, they run" I said that to one of my stake YW leaders once because I caught her in a lie. I didn't really like her so I enjoyed being rude to her.
19. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? Sept. 9th
20. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? Right now I'm not much of either.
21. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 8 1/2 or 9
22. PETS? HOUDINI, the cutest puppy in the world
23. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US? I'm PREGNANT!!! Ha ha ha...TOTALLY Kidding!!! Umm...Cayden is now reaching out for things, like toys and stuff. Its really fun to watch him.
24. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? A teacher, then I wanted to be a lawyer, now I just want to be a mommy
25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? Skittles and almost anything chocolate
26. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Daisy
27. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? Jared's Graduation-April 26, 2008!!!!!!!
28. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yeah, I think its kinda fun
29. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Something bright, maybe electric yellow, or fuchsia
30. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Caffefine free Dr. Pepper
31. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Outback and Olive Garden are pretty good.
32. SIBLINGS? 4 brothers, 2 sisters
33. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? February 18
34. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I don't know if I even had a favorite toy
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Absolutely summer, I'm a beach and sun kind of girl. I HATE the winter (unless its a Florida winter)
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Its always nice to get both, it makes me feel loved.
37. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? It kinda depend on my mood.
38. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?I think it was about a few weeks ago when I was SUPER tired and Cayden wouldn't sleep. Jared, being the wonderful husband that he is, took Cayden and let me go to bed.
39. WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? The friend I have had the longest that I'm closest to is my friend Megan. We met when we were 12 but didn't get close until we were about 14. Then we became BEST FRIENDS when we were about 16. I love the girl to death!
40. FAVORITE SMELLS? Newborn babies, fresh strawberries, Love Spell lotion from Victoria's Secret, and rain
41. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Being a bad parent, dying young and leaving my family,
42. SALTY OR SWEET? I love sweet things but sweet and salty mixed is pretty yummy!
43. HOW MANY YEARS AT YOUR CURRENT JOB? Well I have been at the school I'm at now for 6 months but I have worked for Cherry Creek School District for a little more than a year.
44. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Saturday because I get to spend the entire day with Jared.
45. HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? I think I have lived in 5; Orem, North Ft. Myers, Orlando, Centennial, and Aurora.
46. Do YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? Yeah, but I'm pretty shy and smoetimes its hard for me to be outgoing.
Now here are some funny (but I still think they're cute) pictures of Cayden that we took when we were in Utah for President's Day weekend.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
When we got into Salt Lake Jared's sister Jessica picked us up from the airport. Her girls were very excited to meet Cayden. Tayler held Cayden's hand for most of the car ride out to the house. She couldn't wait to hold him. So when we got to the house we pulled him out of his seat and put him on the floor and Tayler and Rylee got to him as fast as they could. It was fun to watch them with him. After lunch we just hug out and talked until Jared's mom got home. At one point Cayden started to get fussy so Rylee started to sing to him. She sung "Once Upon a Dream" from Sleeping Beauty. It was SOOOO CUTE!!! They stayed and had dinner with us, hung out a little more then went home. But before going home Jared did let Tay paint his nails blue! They looked so wonderful!!!
Rylee was so good holding Cayden
Rylee in my boots
Cayden and his Great Grandma Crabb
Monday came and that meant that Jared and I had been married for 2 years. It was fun just to be able to spend the day together for our anniversary. I' m so lucky to be married to such an amazing man. The past two years together have been amazing and I can't wait to see what the future will bring us.
My wonderful husband (Jared got in trouble for being on the beam)
Sunday, February 10, 2008
The flash kinda freaks him out
So I turned the flash off for this one
By the time I thought of recording him he got silent. But its still pretty fun to watch him.
We hope everyone had a GREAT weekend.
~LOVE TO ALL~