Saturday, April 18, 2009

Its Spring??? Seriously!?!?!?!

Well you could have fooled me!!!!! These past two days we have just been dumped on!
Friday at about 7:00pm
Both Jared and I had to work though the storm yesterday and didn't even get to enjoy a snow day. However, today wasn't so much fun being all cooped up. I was so glad when it warmed up enough to stop snowing and just rained. I decided then that it was time to get out. So we headed out to clean off the car. I tried to be nice to Jared by taking a turn to brush off the car. It wasn't so easy and he lust laughed at me the whole time so I let him take over.


We went to Wal-Mart just to walk around and then my dad treated us to dinner at Burger King. Cayden really enjoyed that because he thought it was pretty great to play on the indoor playground (even if it was a little too big for him).
It does amaze me at how different the snowfall can be in just a difference of a few miles. I thought we got dumped on here....

Saturday about 12:00pm


but at my dad's house they have about 2 feet of snow in the yard. It is nice that it started raining though because some of the snow melted but left a "snowhawk" on all of the cars.


I'm just really hoping that the snow is DONE and we an finally enjoy our "Spring".

~Love to All~

3 comments:

Jess said...

It is so amazing to me that it can be snowing somewhere and then so warm somewhere else. We played outside all day today in shorts and t-shirts!

I am sorry that you had so much snow. I hope it melts quickly and the sun comes out.

I hope everyone is feeling better at your house.

Love you guys!

. said...

But the snow is so pretty! Glad the rain got rid of most of the snow for you!

Unknown said...

I love it when the snow catched you off guard in the spring. It just seems so much worse then!