Tuesday, April 21, 2009

If it's not one thing, it's another

So we had stake conference on Sunday. It was nice to go to church early and then be able to come home and take a nice Sunday afternoon nap. Cayden slept for 5 hours and would have kept sleeping had we let him. I should have known something was up. Sunday he looked like this...


Annie, who has been our life saver since my mom has been out of town, called Jared Monday and said Cayden looked like this...


Annie said he was happy so I wasn't in a rush to get him to the doctor yesterday until I saw him when I picked him up. I felt so bad for him. So I called and we are going to the doctor today. The rash also covers his head, behind his ears, his neck, and shoulders. Today he is more cranky and has a fever. I hope its nothing too serious.


On a positive note....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our SUPER CUTE niece Alyssa!!!
We hope you have an awesome day!!! We love you so much and wish we could be there to celebrate with you!!!! Eat some cake for us!!!
~Love to All~

4 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Wow, poor Cayden. Hope it gets figured out and it's not too serious, poor guy!
Thanks for thinking of Lyssa!!

Kristylee said...

Oh no! I can't believe that rash, I hope the poor guy is okay!

Julie said...

Glad to see Cayden is still smiling, because that looks horrible!

Unknown said...

Poor thing! What was it?