Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Day At The Temple

Today was an awesome day. We had the opportunity to attend the temple and share in the experience as my little brother Matt went through for the first time. It was awesome. My favorite part of the day was entering the Celestial room and seeing my little brother with open arms waiting for me with the rest of my family. We hugged and waited for Jared to join us. We chatted for a bit and then headed home.

Matt is such an amazing young man. He is so mature and will make a great missionary. I think the people of Honduras will be truly blessed by the happiness and love that he will bring to them. Because just as he was waiting for me with open arms I know that he will do the same for them.

2 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Any day at the temple is wonderful but getting to be with your family is always special. Glad you had a good time but we missed you in Utah!

Unknown said...

What a great experience!

:)