Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!



We want to wish everyone a very happy Easter. We love you all so much and hope you enjoy this special day!



BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUTS!!!




Happy Birthday to my Dad. You are such a wonderful Father and Grandfather. You always have the best advice and a great listening ear. Thank you for your love and support. We love you so much!!!!

And a very Happy First Birthday to our adorable nephew Eli. You are such a handsome little dude and we love you very much. We hope you have a great day!!! (Jen I hope you don't mind us borrowing this picture.)

P.S. Cayden is feeling much better today!

~LOVE TO ALL~

3 comments:

Jess said...

He is so dang cute! I love the video's. I need to figure out how to make my camera do that.

We love you guys so much. Thanks for sharing!!

Happy Easter to all of you too.

Jen said...

Thanks for Eli's shout out!! He loves seeing pictures of himself!!!

. said...

Okay that bunny looks evil and Cayden looks really scared! Can't say I blame him, I would be scared, too!

Fun Easter morning video!