Friday, January 25, 2008

6 Little Known Facts About KATIE

OK Julie here you go.....



1. I don't like to swim in ANY body of water alone (including swimming pools) for fear of a shark or alligator attack.
I guess growing up in Florida where they tell you that an alligator can hide in 2 feet of water helped to produce that fear. I would ALWAYS check Grandmommy and Granddaddy's pool quite thoroughly before actually diving in and if there were no sharks or gators then I would get in.



2. I hate when people have belt loops on their pants and don't wear a belt.

I think you can classify this as an OCD problem. I don't know why but it really bothers me when people don't wear belts. Its not even a fashion issue for me. It just really bugs me. I HATED not being able to wear a belt when I was pregnant.


3. I have never had a Big Mac

I don't know why. I guess 2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun just never sounded appealing to me. However, at this point in my life I refuse to eat one just for the sake of saying I've never had one.



4. The first theatrical production I was in was The Three Little Pigs.

And I have loved the theatre ever since. I was the mother pig in my Kindergarden play and even had a solo that I had to sing. That was the first of 14 stage productions I have been in. Thanks to my mom and dad for my appreciation of the theatre.


5. I have been to 31 of the 50 US States. (And D.C.)

My family always drove if we were going somewhere because with 9 people driving is cheaper. I LOVED all of our family roadtrips. We always got to see so many cool things. My favorite was the roadtrip Kimmy and I took and we made a stop in Palmyra. It was such an awesome experience. Ohio is the only state that I've only been in the airport for a layover. (but I still count it.)


6. Mary Poppins is one of my ALL TIME favorite movies.

I have loved Mary Poppins since I was little. I remember, before I was old enough to go to school, my dad was home with me during the day and we would watch Mary Poppins together. Sometimes I would try and snap my fingers to see if my toys would put themselves away. I would also stand with my feet just like hers and talk to the end of my umbrella. Strange I know, but at least I had a good imagination.




Now that I have finished this, it took me FOREVER to think of 6 things, I challenge anyone who has the time to think of 6 things about them and post it. Its kinda fun if you have the time.




Hope everyone is well! ~LOVE YA~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, thanks for doing that Katie. I knew 3 of the 6, not too shabby! I'm amazed at the no Big Mac thing... you're really not missing out!

Kristylee said...

Katie, I know we've never met but I like to check your blog to see how Jared's little family is doing. I loved learning about you, you made me laugh! I loved it.

Jess said...

I can't stand wearing a belt! I guess I did know that you always do. Loved all of the 6 facts. That would take me a while to think of some. I'll have to see if I can come up with some and post them.

Yours were awesome!

Anonymous said...

I'll think of some things and post them too...the real trick will be to think of things you don't already know...good luck to me, huh! That is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE trips too!!!

love ya kit-kat