Thursday, January 17, 2008

BRRRRRRR!!!!!

We have been freezing our tails off these past few days with below zero wind chill. But we have been doing our best to stay warm. With nice hot soup and lots of hot chocolate we have done pretty well.

Cayden was even able to use his super warm jumpsuit. Its still a little big.

Lots of naps keep us warm too. He thinks he's a Charlie's Angel. I think he's just a little angel.

Cayden and Spencer (his cousin) are already becoming the best of friends. Aren't they CUTE?!?!?!?!?!

Granddaddy loves playing with Cayden (even when he is cranky)

Six weeks old and just as happy as ever. Cayden is growing big and strong. He is enjoying his days with his Grandmommy and always smiles at me when I get off work and pick him up. Its still hard for me to leave him but at least I know he is with someone who loves him and will take good care of him.

We hope everyone is doing well!!! LOVE TO ALL!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Pics!

Anonymous said...

He is a cutie and just a tiny little guy isn't he?
Stay warm!!!

Jess said...

I am loving that top picture! He is so cute!

It is BRRRRR! Keep warm and snuggle that little one.

Unknown said...

Holy cow! He's getting so big! I can't wait to meet him in person!

Love ya!