Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Cayden's Blessing

We had a wonderful weekend. On Sunday we had the opportunity to bless Cayden at church. Jared gave him such a beautiful blessing and the spirit was so strong throughout the whole meeting. I won't give all the details because I'm sure you all have already read Julie's blog and she took care of giving every detail of the whole weekend. So, I'll just post some pics from our weekend and won't bore you with telling you again.

Proud Daddy!



Proud Mommy!
Me, Mom, and Daddy



"Are they twins?" (Grandma B.)

"Is that a doll?" (Grandma B.)

Cayden did get pretty sleepy but...


he had a GREAT day!!!

Jared and I are still doing great. Jared started back to school today and I went back to work. I was supposed to go back yesterday but called in sick. I just couldn't leave Cayden. Then I cried all the way to work this morning and fought off tears all day. I just wanted to be home with him. I don't understand women who look forward to returning to work. Anyway, We hope all is well with everyone. Special thanks to mom and Jess and Jayson for being here to share the weekend with us. We wish everyone could have come but we understand reasons for not being able to make it.

Hope everyone has a GREAT week!!!!

LOVE TO ALL!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I stole your thunder and told the adventures of the weekend. I almost posted some of the pictures you used, so I'm glad I left those for you! The ones of Cayden are hilarious... I must have missed him cheesing it up like that- So Cute!

Jess said...

It was so much fun to see you guys and your new little boy. I am so glad that I was able to come. It was such an awesome weekend. Thank you for everything!

I am so sorry that you have to go back to work. Good luck with everything.

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Cayden is a cutie! I'm glad you had a good weekend, we were with you in spirit!

Unknown said...

He's so cute with the big old smile!

:)