Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Growing Boy

Only 2 more days and our little Cayden will be 2 months old. I can't believe how fast time goes by. Its almost strange looking at pictures of him when he was forst born because he is so different. He looks like a little man. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful little boy. We absolutley LOVE being parents. Its so much fun to just sit on the couch and stare at Cayden. He is starting to get so smiley. He follows things with his eyes now too. The other day he followed Jared across the room. And today he was staring intently at the button on his pants pocket and then proceeded to grab at it. Its so much fun watching him grow!!!

I love the outfit I put him in today so I had to take pictures. What do you think?










Last night for our Family Home Evening activity we decorated our apartment a little more. We are quite pleased with the outcome. Its nice to have things on the walls. It feels more like home.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Those are darling pictures! I can't wait to see you guys again in a week.

I LOVE the long shirt under the short sleeved shirt. That is my favorite look. He is such a cutie!

I am loving those mirrors too. Nice job!!

Anonymous said...

He's definitely a cutie!!!
Glad you're getting all settled in your apartment...even an "easy" move is a pain!!