Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Seussical The Musical!!

Sorry for slacking again. I told Jared it was his turn to blog but he has way more to do than I so I figured I should just do it.

We are doing GREAT! These past few weeks have been good. Jared is waiting on his mid-term grades and working hard. I have been trying not to be stressed by my job.
Last weekend we had the opportunity to watch my younger brothers perform in Seussical the Musical. Matt and Tim were "whos" of Whoville and "cadets" in the military of General Gengus Khan Schmitz. They were great!!! It was so much fun to watch them sing and dance. And boy can they dance!!! I forget that Matt and Tim can shake it with the best. Jared and I actually went on Friday and Saturday night. I couldn't see the show very well on Friday.
On Thursday some of the kids at school asked me if I was "high" because my left eye was blood shot. Well my eye did hurt really bad and by the time I got home it was completely red. So I made an appointment to go to the doctor on Friday. I went to work Fri. and they sent me home. When I went to the doctor he told me "I'm going to give you some drops because your eye is gross." And he was right, I had pink eye and my eye was pretty gross.

So Jared took me to get new contacts and change the prescription in my glasses. Well, I can't get contacts yet and I didn't want new frames for my glasses. So, I had to walk around for 5 1/2 hours on Sat. BLIND!!!!!Thankfully I have a loving husband who was willing to be my eyes for the day. It's been crazy but I'm glad its all over. I just have to wait a few weeks to get my contacts.

Both Jared and I don't have to work on Thursday and Friday so it will be nice to sleep in and take it easy. Well, the bell just rang so I'd better go greet my kiddos. Hope all is well.

LOVE TO ALL!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pink eye! That sucks! It does look gross.

Have a great one!
Love ya!

Jess said...

Sounds like fun. I think that is great that you went to the musical twice! I guess when you can't see though, it makes it not really count :)

Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about the pink eye...you probably got it from one of the kids!!
Did you have to convince Jared that he couldn't perform?!!
We used to enjoy going to watch him perform, he always did a great job!! I think my favorite was Joseph and then Le Mis becuase both Julie and Jared were in it!
Have a great weekend.