Saturday, March 10, 2007

ITS OFFICIAL!!!!

On Thursday when I got home from hanging out with my family(I had the day off) I was excited to find a piece of mail that I had been expecting. I had to wait two long weeks and was excited for its arrival. In the envelope, that I tore open in excitement, sat a small little card. Now even though the card was small it was still a very special card to me. You see the card in the envelope was my card of social security. (Ha ha I have been listening to the Seussical the Musical soundtrack all week) This card is so special because I am no longer, in the eyes of the government, Katie Crabb. I am officially Katie Linton!

We have had a lot of fun today. Matt and Tim spent the night last night. They stayed up until midnight with Jared playing X-Men on the Gamecube(I got Jared the Gamecube for V-day). The reason they spent the night was so we could get up early to go play tennis. We went out last night and the boys bought tennis rackets to play today. We got up early but we didn't go play as early as we wanted because it was TOO COLD. I'm so tired of the cold weather. So we took our car into the shop and then went to play. It was fun. Matt and Tim have never really played before but I was so impressed with how well they picked it up. They are both better than me by a long shot!




When we got back we ate some lunch and then Tim offered to give the pup a bath. He was asking Jared and me how to do it and Jared told him the easiest way is to just get in with him. So he DID! He left his boxers on to do it though. I had to laugh when he called me in to help and I saw him IN the tub. So I had to ask him if I could take a picture and he said ok.


Tim and Houdini in the bath



The boys are now playing X-men again so I figured I'd post our fun pictures of the day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Boys are so silly!

Congrats on the official name change!

Love ya!

Jess said...

Looks like fun! How was tennis? I'm impressed that you guys played even when it was a little cool still. I guess that's better than blazing hot though huh? Hope it was fun!

Looks like those boys are enjoying a little game action (I have a few pictures like that too). They really get into it don't they?!

Hope that you have a great weekend again. Has your weather been nice?

Take care!