Friday, February 23, 2007

What a week!!!

This week has been great. I'm sad that our weekend celebration of our 1st anniversary is over though. We had a blast. It started on Friday and we went to P.F. Changs for dinner. Well, the food was good but on the car ride out to our hotel I got super sick. Our hotel was nice, they folded the hand towel in the bathroom into a shirt and tie.
On Saturday we weren't quite ready to go home so we made a pit stop at the Colorado Mills Mall. I LOVE shopping (even if its just the window kind)!!! While we were there we ran into a few of Harry Potter's friends. Maybe you know them, Hagrid, Ron, and Hermione?
Sunday we went to church because I had to teach in Primary and Jared had a meeting to attend. After church we went to my parents house for dinner and cake. It was a lot of fun. My mom made us a cake since we never had a wedding cake. She would have made us a wedding cake but she was too busy making my dress. (You're the best mom EVER!) But the cake looked and tasted AMAZING.



Monday we went snowboarding. That was our big outing for our anniversary. I felt bad though because I am not as good as Jared and we had to leave early because I was too big of a baby to keep going. But it was nice just to be able to enjoy our time together. Even though I was hurt we still had a blast.


This week hasn't been bad. I had Monday and Tuesday off. So I only had a three day work week. Jared was back to school and work on Tuesday. He works so hard. Mid-terms are coming up so I won't see him for about a week. But all is well. Until next time. HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND!!!!!


We Love you!!!!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Looks like you guys did have a great weekend. It's fun to spent some good one on one time having a blast!

I think I would have been too big of a baby to even go snowboarding. Good for you guys!

Good luck on mid-terms Jar.

Anonymous said...

That looks like a good anniversary weekend. I remember our first anniversary was Brent's homecoming!!!
I didn't know that Jared snowboards...see I learn something new when I read the blogs!!!
Good luck on midterms Jared!!

Unknown said...

What a fun first anniversary!

Have a great week!