Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Drifting away in Margaritaville

So I have a little time and thought I would put it to good use. I just put some new pictures on the computer that I had forgotten we took.

On St. Patrick's Day we went over to my parents house to spend time with my sister and her husband who were only in town for the weekend. My brother's friend brought over his Nintendo Wii. That thing is so crazy!!! It was fun to play but I felt VERY silly playing it. Instead of a normal controller it has a remote that you use to do all the actions with. Here are some pics. of us playing the Wii.



We also couldn't let Houdini get pinched on St. Patrick's day so we gave him a green necklace to wear. He was so cute!!

I have been spending the week with my mom and little brother Matt. I love hanging out with Matt, we always have so much fun. He is such an amazing young man. Anyway, yesterday we went to Ross to kill time before we had to pick up Chris from work. I found the COOLEST pair of shoes. Ross was having a shoe sale and so I couldn't help myself. They were only $12.99!!!



Last night Jared and I took Matt out to get a drink. That's right we went out drinking. OK, so we got our drinks without alcohol, we aren't that rebellious. Matt and I got Mango Berry Margaritas and Jared got a Pomegranate Margarita. Matt got his "on the rocks" and Jared and I got ours frozen. The drinks were SO good, I don't know why anyone would want to ruin such a good drink by putting Alcohol in it.

I am totally enjoying my week off. Its so nice not to have to be in a negative environment for a week. I can't wait until Friday when Jared and I drive to Utah for the weekend!

OK well I gotta go pick up Matt, we are heading to the movies! HAPPY SPRING BREAK!!!


LOVE TO ALL!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Spring Break!

:)

Jess said...

I'm glad you are having a great week off! That sounds nice.

So, you ARE coming to Utah?? Hooray! I guess I am clueless on who was coming. That will be fun to see you this time! Tayler will be excited.

Take care!

karen said...

Hey Katie. I found you. The pictures of Cayden are so cute. Where did you get the drinks from. They look so yummy. Im flying to utah this weekend as well with josh. Coming back sunday night. Hope you have fun in UT.
:)