Friday, July 31, 2009

Potty Time???

Or so he thinks!
So the past 2 days Cayden has been wanting to go to the potty instead of letting me put a diaper back on him. The first time he did it he wanted to try out both toilets. So we went back and forth between the bathrooms a few times. He hasn't had any success of course and I don't really expect him to. He is only 20 months old. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I can't imagine how wonderful it would be to have him actually potty trained by the time our new one comes along but I'm not sure he is really ready. He knows what the potty is. He recognizes when he has gone to the bathroom. But I'm not sure he is quite ready to put the 2 together. I guess all I can do is continue to take him to the bathroom every time he asks me too. Its just crazy to think that he may actually potty train himself.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Cayden is such a smart little guy it wouldn't surprise me if he starts soon! That would be awesome. Jayson has started a little bit. He has to be done before the new baby. I refuse to have 2 in diapers :)

This next week we are going to be in Bear Lake until next Monday, so I'm not sure we will get to see you guys! We will miss you.

Loves!