Friday, July 6, 2012

Photography

I think I've decided that a new hobby of mine is photography. I've always really liked it but it wasn't until recently when life got turned upside down that I've been more interested. There was a photographer in our ward that gave a class on photography about 2 weeks ago for our Thursday night Relief Society. I learned quite a bit. Here's what I have so far.


This is Grand Central Station in NYC (Taken before I went to the photography class)
 
 NYC (Again taken before the calss)
 This is one of my FAVORITES, this is the 9/11 Memorial. This HUGE square fountain sits where Tower One used to be. The reflection is the new tower that is now standing even taller than the Empire State Building.

This is where the pictures start that were taken after the class. Jake and I went to the park one day while Cayden was in Montana with my Mom.       June 16, 2012





July 2, 2012














I have really enjoyed being able to explore and find out what works and what really doesn't. I want my pictures to be able to speak for themselves. I want to be able to take pictures of details so we can always remember the little things that make us smile. I have had so much fun!

~Love To All~

2 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Your pictures are great! Come give me a photography lesson!

Unknown said...

I love photography too! Those are some cute pictures! I like the little toes.

:)