Sunday, September 12, 2010

End of Summer

Since I apparently was too busy to blog the last few weeks of summer, I have decided to just post some pictures. We really did have an awesome summer. It was indeed difficult for me to go back to work but at least I know my boys are still in good hands.

What would the final days of summer be without a trip to the pool?
A game of hide and seek at "the new house"
Plenty of naps... while Daddy worked hard.
We went to Old Navy to get Jared some new jeans. After we took this picture Jared and I walked away and we heard Cayden screaming while he walked around with his head stuck in the cut out.
We took a trip to a children's museum with Kimmy's daycare.
Cayden LOVED the "wind room" They even had a little bank...
a play place for Jake... and a pirate ship.
Then it was back to "the new house" to work.
Cayden and Spencer liked the ladder.
Jacob turned 8 months old.
And our last big summer hurrah was our Annual Stake Fair. (We were all not feeling well but we had cabin fever and decided to go anyway.)
Cayden went "fishing"
Bouncing
And Sliding.
We were sad that our summer had to come to an end but we knew there was no stopping it. We are just thankful for the time we had to spend together and look forward to some Fall fun.
~Love To All~

5 comments:

Jess said...

What a great end of summer wrap-up. I love all the childrens museums! I think they have such cute things for kids.

Your pictures are so cute. Love those kiddos (and you and Jared too :) Happy Fall!

Julia and Sterling said...

Your hair looks so cute short! I'm sorry we missed you when you visited Ft. Myers....everything was crazy! How are things for you?

Jenny Moore said...

All good things must come to an end!
Looks like you had a good summer!!!
Hugs

Unknown said...

I miss the carefree days of summer! Sounds like it was great!

Julie said...

What fun things you got to do this summer and the pictures prove it!