Saturday, September 25, 2010

9 Months Old

I can't believe it has been 9 months. My baby boy is getting so big. He is 20 lb 9 oz and in the 75th percentile for his height. He has taught himself how to climb stairs and has finally learned how to come back down. He is beginning to balance a little on his own so I'm sure walking is just around the corner. He loves to smile and giggle. He is such a happy chill kid. He loves to play with his brother, even if Cayden gets rough. He is such a joy and adds so much to our little family. WE are so blessed to have him.
These are just a few pictures I took before putting him to bed on his 9 month day.

3 comments:

Jess said...

He is such a good little guy! What a stud. I bet he will be walking so soon just like his big brother.

Loved the pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

He is just the cutest! Happy 9 months!

:)

Julie said...

He is a cutie pie and such a happy little guy!