Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Final Crabb Graduation

Our family has FINALLY had our last High School Graduation! WOO HOO!!! On May 28, 2010 my youngest brother Timmy graduated from Eaglecrest High School. We are all so proud of him and look forward to the many great and wonderful things he has planned for his future. Timmy is such an awesome young man with so much love to give. He loves to make people laugh and always has big open teddy bear arms if you need a hug. I love Timmy so much and I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful little brother.
This is the fruit bouquet that I made him for his graduation party. It didn't turn out like I wanted it too but its not too bad.
Timmy with my mom and dad. Mom missed the actual graduation so she could take Chris to radiation therapy. She and Tim were both ok with it. ;)

When Timmy picked up Cayden he said " Oh Timmy, you look beautiful!"
Timmy sure adores his nephews!
We are so proud of you Tim. Way to go!!!
What would a graduation be without a good ole head shaving afterwards?
Timmy wanted to support Chris too. But he decided to wait until after graduation. So once we finished up pictures he took off his cap and gown and said, "OK Katie, lets shave my head!" He actually looked a lot better than we thought he would. He has now decided to keep it shaved. :)
~Love To All~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that fruit bouquet looks great! Especially the yellow flower in the front! Good job!

:)