Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Bench

About a week ago I was at work and my friend Ginger told me she had something for the boys. She said she was at the store and saw it and thought, "Oh, Katie's boys would love that." So she bought it and brought it to me at work. It is an adorable little park bench. When Cayden saw it he was very excited. I told him he had to wait because Daddy needed to put it together for him. That wasn't good enough for him. No no. He then told me, "I put it together all by my big boy self." I made him wait for Jared's help but if you ask him he will tell you he did it all by his big boy self.

Last Sunday after we got home from church he sat down on his bench and said, "C'mon Daddy! Let's take a picture!" So we did. ; )
~Love To All~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job putting that together all by your big boy self Cayden!

Julie said...

Way to go Cayden! Well... with a little help from Jared anyway!