Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

What a wonderful day I had. It really was quite wonderful. I'm so thankful that I can be a mom and share my love for the two precious boys that I have. They mean the world to me and even though times get a little challenging I still love them to death and can't imagine my life without them. I'm so thankful to my Heavenly Father for trusting me with such sweet little spirits.

This was what I woke up to Sunday morning. Jared put the 3 "bouquets" together all on his own. I got to have Cheesecake Factory cheesecake for breakfast!

After church on Sunday. We went to church with my parents so that we could be at their house when Matt called.

Me with my sweet little boys.

I love my mom to death and couldn't have asked for a better one. She truly is my hero. She is such an example love and selflessness. I hope that I can grow up to be just like her.

We thought it would be fun to have a pinata to celebrate Mother's Day. It really was quite fun!

I am so thankful to have such amazing women in my life. I have the best mom, grandmother, and sisters anyone could ever ask for. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
~Love To All-

2 comments:

Julie said...

Jared you are quite clever with your gift! Nice job!

Glad you had a Happy Mothers Day Katie.

Unknown said...

A pinata for Mother's Day...interesting.

Looks like a it was a wonderful day!