Sunday, March 14, 2010

"What's your name?"


So Cayden hasn't really learned that Sacrament meeting is a time to stay quiet and do quiet activities. He talks A LOT. We are trying to teach him to at least use his whisper. Well, while he was talking about his snack I noticed he wasn't calling his snack a cookie he was calling it a "tookie" and his carrots were "tarrots." I thought this was strange considering he says car and cup with no problem. I decided I wanted to really hear how he said his name. So I tapped him and whispered, "Hey, what's your name?" To which he replied, VERY loudly, "BIG BOY!"

I guess he decided that was more fitting than Cayden. ;)
~Love To All~

4 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

How funny is that?
Too cute! When you figure out how to get him to whisper in church please let us know!!! Our little guy loves to use his voice when it is very quiet!!!!
Hugs

Jess said...

Big boy is a cutie! Good luck with the reverence. We still work on that with Sean :) Love you guys!

Unknown said...

I always appreciate a good giggle in Sacrament Meeting.

Love ya!

Julie said...

He is a big boy and such a cutie! Love him!