Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mary Kay

Hearing those two words may make some of you cringe. But for the past month and a half those two words have been weighing heavily on my mind. Not many of you know this but for the past month and a half I have been seriously thinking about becoming a Mary Kay consultant. I kept wondering if it was the solution to being able to bring in money but still be able to be home with my boys.
Well, last night I attended one of the weekly meetings that my personal consultant invited me to. 50% of the women in the room, including the National Sales Director, were LDS. As I sat there thinking I wasn't ready to make the commitment, listening to everything that was going on around me, I had an overwhelming feeling that this was something that I could and should do. So I sent Jared a text asking if I could sign my agreement and he said yes.

SO I am now officially a Mary Kay consultant and I'm so excited. Its a big step but I really think I can do it. I really do love the products and the women that I get to work with are awesome. And of course I'm excited to share the products with all of my family and friends and hope that you may love them as much as I do.

Here's to starting something new! And maybe someday I'll get one of these!
~Love To All~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck! I hope it is the solution to your wanting to stay home.

I have used the products before and do like them.

Love ya!

Jess said...

My neigbor does awesome as a consultant and I am pretty sure she has the SUV now. Good luck. You will do great!

Julie said...

I hope you get that sweet pink car someday Katie! Good luck!