Wednesday, March 24, 2010

MARY POPPINS

So in February I REALLY wanted to go see the stage production of Legally Blonde. It sounds silly but the music is FANTASTIC and fun. Long story short, we couldn't go see it. So, when we got our tax return Jared told me that we needed another date night to which I replied, "Umm, ok. Do you have something specific in mind?" He then said, "Yeah, I really want to take you to see Mary Poppins."
Well, at that I almost cried. I have been wanting to see Mary Poppins for years but it has never come to Denver. (Mary Poppins is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE movies. I used to pretend I was Mary Poppins, talking to the end of my umbrella and everything. I had a healthy imagination.) So we purchased the tickets and I couldn't wait to go!

We went on Saturday and it was AWESOME!!! I didn't want it to be over. I can't wait to go see it again.
Thanks Jared for such a wonderful evening! Thanks Mom, Dad, and Bethy for watching the boys so we could go.



~Love To All~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun!

Julie said...

I heard it was really good. Glad you got to go!

Robin C Vallier said...

I love your blog!!! Found it when I was looking for some MK images online. Under the Google Image search. Anyway I saw the one of the bag with the stars and opened it before realizing it was a playable thing not just an image. ANYWAY, I went back a couple more pages and saw this image again, but this time it had your blogspot address on it and I recognized the JandKLinton, and then it was you! I love your pictures - it looks like we have that in common... just a really nice blog!