Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Three Years

A little over three years ago we took these pictures...
Sent out announcements...
Drove to Utah...
Got a license...
Then three years ago today I was waking up in a hotel in American Fork and getting ready to go to the temple to be sealed to the man of my dreams. I remember getting into the elevator with my mom and dad. My hair was done, my makeup was done, I had my flip flops on, and my dad looked at me and said, "My little girl is not so little anymore". I cried and gave him a big hug. I was so excited to marry Jared and to be able to be with him forever. The day was perfect. So perfect in fact that I told Jared that I wanted to do it all over again. ; )

My love for Jared has grown so much in the past three years. I never knew love could be so amazing. I love being married to my best friend. I love all of the little things Jared does to make me feel loved. I am so thankful to have him and the love that we share.

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!!!! Here's to many many, many, many, more. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Happy Anniversary guys! You are perfect together.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, hope there are many many more to come!!

Anonymous said...

Cute Post Katie!

Happy Anniversary!