Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Temple Marriage


This past week and with our 3rd anniversary quickly approaching I have thought a lot about how thankful I am to have been sealed to my wonderful husband in the temple. As some of you know my sister and her husband haven't had the opportunity to be sealed yet. Unfortunately he is going to be out of the country for a while. All week I kept thinking how much easier the separation would be if they had been sealed. Then on Sunday I taught a lesson in Relief Society about Elijah and the restoration of the sealing keys. I am so grateful to Heavenly Father for sending Elijah so that we can be forever families and for making it easier for us to return to him. I am thankful for a loving husband who everyday shows me how much he loves me. And I am thankful that I can have a FOREVER family.

3 comments:

Jess said...

I can't believe that was 3 years ago. Where does the time go? So happy that you are part of our family. Love ya tons!
p.s. I'm sure your lesson was amazing!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that really was 3 years ago??? Such cute pictures on that really, really, cold, snowy day!

Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Me too!

:)