Sunday, February 22, 2009

Anniversary Recap and more...

We had a WONDERFUL anniversary. I had to work during the day and while I was at work Jared was at home with my little brother creating my gift. So when I got home from work we exchanged gifts and then headed out to dinner. We had a nice dinner and greatly enjoyed not having Cayden with us. (Thanks mom and dad for watching him!) After dinner we went to the outdoor mall where they have an outdoor ice skating rink. So we went ice skating. It was SO much FUN. There were only 3 other people on the ice and once they left we had the entire ice rink to ourselves. Even though it was freezing it was the perfect evening.



Jared will try to tell you he posed for this picture.

All to ourselves!!!




We have had lots of fun things happening lately but I haven't had the energy to sit and blog about it. So, sorry. However, I will share with you one of Cayden's newest favorite things to do...

He LOVES to sit and play on the computer. Fisher-Price .com has cute little "games" for infants to play, all they have to do is push any key on the keyboard to make it work. I have a feeling he is going to take after Jared and enjoy working on the computer as well as play video games.

Some exciting news for my little brother Matt....he submitted his mission papers. He is excited but nervous. We are anxiously awaiting his call.

And to finish things up....this is our funniest picture of Cayden to date. We had to buy him new clothes because he has grown out of all of his pants and most of his shirts. However, he is so dang skinny that the pants the fit his length don't fit his waist. Its a losing battle.

Have a happy week!!! ~LOVE TO ALL~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jared, I can't believe you fell- whats up with that?

Super cute picture with Cayden and Hudini (okay, I don't know how to spell).

Glad you enjoyed your anniversary.
Take pictures of Jared's gift he made, I would like to see it better... I couldn't really see them all that well when I talked to him the other night.