Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just for Bethy

But everyone else can enjoy too. Cayden is getting so big. He is walking ALL over the place. He doesn't really crawl a whole lot anymore (unless he is being lazy). He can even stand up all on his own. Sometimes he'll get to his hands and feet and then put his head on the floor and push up until he is standing. He is quite the character. We love him so much and enjoy watching him grow. I can't believe there was ever a time he wasn't with us. He brings us so much joy.

(sorry its a little dark and shaky, apparently I have tremors)

4 comments:

Bethy said...

He is getting so Big....Wish I could be there to share it with you all!! Just let him know that Aunt Bethy and Uncle Matias love him and will see him SOON!!!!! Love you,

Jess said...

I love that video! He still is so little to be walking. What a freakin' stud!

I can't wait to see him again. I wish that I was coming for your Halloween party! :(

Give that little guy a big squeeze for me.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

So cute! When do I get to tend the little guy?

Unknown said...

Cute! He's quite the little walker.

I like the debate going on in the background.

:)