Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall Drive in the mountains

What a weekend! Jared and I have been planning for weeks to go for a drive in the mountains. Well, we finally took our drive on Saturday. I have never been in the mountains in the Fall so it was quite the experience for me. We had such a great time. Even though we missed watching conference I'm so glad we went. It was so nice just to hang out and spend the day together. Cayden was such a trooper too. We stopped and got out to walk around and he had so much fun. Then a ways down the road we stopped again and had a picnic lunch. We got back home just in time for my little brother's birthday party and for Jared to go to the Priesthood session of conference. It was a PERFECT day.








I know its a lot of pictures but it was hard to choose only a few.


Happy Belated birthday to my little brother Timmy. You are so special to us and we love you so much!!!!


We also want to wish a very Happy Birthday today to our brother-in law Sean. We hope you have an awesome birthday and that Jess spoils you as much as you did her. ; ) Have a wonderful day!!! We love you!!!


LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU ALL!!! Have a great week!!!!

3 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Love the fall!! Did you go to Rocky Mountain National Park?
Little Cayden is growing up so fast...he is looking a lot like Jared to me (at least in those pictures).
Glad you got to be out..it's nice.

Jess said...

Wow that looks like a beautiful place. I love going on drives in the mountains especailly in the fall. I think it is so breath taking.

Congratulations Jar on finishing your demo reel. I can't wait to hear about job opportunities. I will be sad if it is really far away. I'm still workin' on making it to Denver. Come on now!

Unknown said...

I love fall! I miss aspens!

Cute pictures! I love the one where Cayden is sliming Jared's head!

Love ya!