Monday, July 21, 2008

Time to Baby Proof

The other night Jared was working on the computer, I was making dinner, and Cayden found his way into the kitchen. He likes to follow me into the kitchen and grab at my ankles and legs and hang out while I'm in there. However this night was a little different. Cayden had discovered something new.

So Jared and I went out yesterday and bought some baby proofing necessities. Now Cayden won't be able to get into the cabinets.

Cayden is also getting REALLY good at standing on his own. Its so much fun to watch him grow.

He doesn't stand for very long in this video (they never perform when you want them to) but he can stand for about 20-30 seconds.

LOVE TO ALL!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cayden you make me tired just watching you play with all those pans! Oh, and I love Hudini in the second video... so calm!

Unknown said...

Go Cayden! Man! He's going to be walking soon. Fun for you!

Love ya!

Jess said...

Cute videos. He is seriously going to start walking fast. Look out for that!

I love that he found the pots and pans. Give him a knive and he will be a one man band.

Love you guys!