Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Birthday Cake

So on Sunday we had a small get together at my parents house to celebrate Jared's birthday. We had dinner, played Nertz, and then had cake and ice cream. I wanted to do something special for Jared so I decided to make him his birthday cake. I am always trying to find new ways to inspire and encourage him and show my support of his career path. So about 6 hours later this is what I ended up with.


Jared enjoyed the cake and had quite the time cutting it. He tried to give everyone enormous pieces. But we had a fun night and I was very happy that Jared liked his cake so much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice cake Katie... I am so way impressed!

Jess said...

Katie, I am so proud of you! Can you come and do Tayler's?

You are amazing my friend!

Anonymous said...

That is an amazing cake Katie!!
Jared, you should feel very loved!! I don't think I would spend 6 hours decorating a cake...although I do love my husband very much!!!

Unknown said...

Wowie! Cool cake!