Sunday, February 10, 2008

No sleep for the weary.

This morning I wasn't feeling well so I asked Jared if he would get up with Cayden. An hour or so later Jared came back to bed and put Cayden in his bed. In a matter of minutes Cayden was wide awake. He was giggling and kicking his legs. Every now and then he would just crack himself up. He was having fun watching his bear mobile. As tired as we both were we enjoyed listening to Cayden. I finally got up to get the camera to take pictures and this was the result.

The flash kinda freaks him out

So I turned the flash off for this one

By the time I thought of recording him he got silent. But its still pretty fun to watch him.

We hope everyone had a GREAT weekend.

~LOVE TO ALL~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing they are so cute...especially when you want to sleep and they don't want to!!!
We need Jess to teach us all how to get babies to sleep through the night!! She's got some magic touch!
Cayden is a cutie! Is he always so happy?

Jess said...

Oh he is so cute. I love the video clip of him. I love when they crack themselves up and are just happy! Jayson loves his mobile too. They are his best friends!

How is work going? I'm sorry that you have to go. I am sure you are exhausted.

Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see you in a few days. Will you call me and tell me when I need to be to the airport. Jared said around 10, but I don't want to leave you hangin!

Anonymous said...

I love technology and how it captures moments like that... he is a cutie!

Unknown said...

I just can't wait to meet the little guy!

:)