Sunday, February 18, 2007

I can't believe its been a year!

This past year has been the best year of my life. Why, you may ask? Well, its because I have spent the past year married to the most amazing man in the world. I thank our Heavenly Father everyday for blessing me with such a wonderful husband. I couldn't have asked for a more loving, caring, respectful, fun, talented, I could go on and on, and special husband. I don't know why I am so lucky.



I love you Jared with all of my heart. This year has been so wonderful. I look forward to all of our years and eternity together.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
You two are so great together. It has been so fun sharing our first years of marriage together...from our trip to the temple together for the first time, to our weddings, to the soccer games, to all the fun time spent together. We wish you the very best in your eternal marriage!!! May life always be full of excitment and fun...(which shouldn't be too difficult with J-rod for a husband!) (smile) Love you two like crazy!!
Kimmy & Tyson

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Jared and Katie!
I can't believe it's been a whole year already! Stay happy!!
Love you

Jess said...

happy anniversary guys! 1 year already! That is crazy.

Hope you had a fun celebration this weekend.

Love ya!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You guys are awesome! I'm so glad you're so happy!

What a cute picture - who took it??

Love ya!

Jeannie said...

Katie & Jared!

(It's Jeannie!) Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe it's been a year!!!

Love and miss you!