Monday, July 11, 2011

30 Reasons...

Why I LOVE this Man...

1. He knows how to make me smile


2. He thanks me after every meal I make for him.


3. He plays with our kids.


4. He drives all the time so I don't have to.


5. He supports me in everything I do.


6. He reads to the boys.


7. He spoils us.


8. He dips me to kiss me.


9. He goes on walks with us.


10. He helps with chores around the house.


11. He makes funny faces.


12. He is smart.


13. He remembers ridiculous things.


14. He honors his priesthood.


15. He thinks I'm a good teacher.


16. He shares his dreams with me and won't give up on them.


17. He makes good cookies.


18. He makes the bed.


19. He is trustworthy.


20. He is honest.


21. He likes to spend time with family.


22. He kisses the boys and me every time he leaves the house.


23. He adores his mom.


24. He shares his memories of his Dad.


25. He has a strong testimony.


26. He is a great artist.


27. He keeps his word.


28. He lets me hold the remote.


29. He cuddles with me.


30. He is without a doubt the most amazing man I have ever met.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART! I hope your Birthday is a wonderful day and that your 30th year is one full of great adventures and love.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great way to say you love him!

Happy 30th Birthday Jared!

:)

Jess said...

What a sweet post Katie! He is a great guy. Love ya Jared. Happy Happy birthday. :) xoxox