Monday, January 17, 2011

New Year's

We had such a fun New Year's! The big boys decided it was a good night to play RISK. Not everyone is a fan of that game so we found other things to occupy our time. Cayden and Spencer played a fun game of Disney Magical Moments Scene it. It quickly became a game of just watching all the movie clips. But it was still cute to watch. I think my dad had fun playing with his grandsons. ;) The rest of us just hung out and talked.There was A LOT of goodies for everyone to snack on to keep us awake. We watched Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve. It was awesome because my cousin and my aunt were in Time Square and were on TV dancing with Ryan Seacrest. It was fun to see!

We all anxiously awaited for the ball to drop and start out 2011 together. We decided to let Cayden stay up if he could.He made it!!! I wasn't all that surprised. What I was surprised about was that he didn't get cranky and he and Spencer played happily with no fights at all. It was a fantastic evening.

Our first 2011 picture! I don't look so great after midnight. ;)

I promise its just sparkling cider in their cups!




Happy New Year to all! May this year bring many wonderful and exciting blessings!

~Love To All~


1 comment:

Jess said...

I am jealous that you always get to hang out with your family. That is fun! Glad you have such a close family.

You do look great after midnight! I love your pictures. We all stayed up until midnight and when I said "bye bye 2010" tayler started bawling.. go figure. Ah, my sensitive little girl.

Cheers to all of you. HUGS!