Sunday, December 5, 2010

Milestones

Jake has had a few "milestones" this past month. The first of them being his first steps. We were at my mom and dad's house because I was picking them up after work. If you know Jacob you know he loves stuffed animals. So it was no surprise that he "technically" took his first steps to a stuffed animal.


The next milestone was really a milestone that I had to allow him to overcome. His first haircut. I loved his hair. I refused to cut it. I said I would not cut it until his first birthday. Well, I came to the realization that his hair was really long. So when Jared got home from Park City we cut his hair. I was so sad but I did it. I cried afterward because I thought he looked silly with such short hair. But everyone else loves it. So I guess majority rules. He is just a cute kid anyway.

BEFORE

AFTER

We are anxiously awaiting more milestones. Its hard to believe that in only 12 days he will be 1. CRAZY! Where does the time go?

~Love To All~

3 comments:

. said...

He is still a handsome boy, even with short hair! I did like his long shaggy hair though.

Jess said...

i so love his cute little face!

Unknown said...

I can't believe he'll be one so soon! Time sure flies.