Tuesday, December 7, 2010

3 Years Old!

From This...

To This...

I really can't believe that our little "Mado" is 3 years old. What an amazing 3 years it has been. He has brought so much joy into our lives and taught us so many things. He has grown and learn so much! Lately he has really been into Buzz Lightyear. He says things like, "Don't worry, Cayden Buzz Lightyear will clean up" and "Buzz will make dinner". One of my favorite things he does right now is "blast off" whenever he has to be lifted for ANYTHING he says "blast off" or "To infinity and beyond" as you lift him. He has even changed his favorite color to green because of Buzz. He really is so fun to be around. He is very excited to be 3. This morning he requested a candle and ice cream for breakfast. I think we'll make him wait though.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Big Boy!!! We love you so much!!!


4 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

What a handsome little man he is!
Happy Birthday Cayden!!!

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Buzz! I can't believe he is 3 either. I remember being in Toys R Us 3 years ago when Jared called us. I think I cried in the store because I was so excited.

Have a great day!

Julie said...

What a cute kid! 3 fabulous years and many, many more to come! Happy Birthday Cayden!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Cayden! I can't believe it's been 3 years!