Friday, July 2, 2010

Florida in Pictures

So I got to take the boys to Florida for pretty much the entire month of June. We went down to help pack up my grandparents house so they can move to Denver. We are so excited they are finally coming. Our trip was a vacation but we worked hard too. Instead of writing about our time there I decided to just do A LOT of pictures and a few videos. Enjoy!!!
The Trip began with laughter...

Then a game of hide and seek

A nap here and there.

Then I cut off my hair! (I donated it to Locks of Love in support of my big bro.)

6 month old Jakey Boy. (Who is almost crawling!)

Cayden helped " G Jeannie" set her hair.

Chilled with Uncle Mikey.


Watched Uncle Kerry pretend to eat a 10 yr old rat found in the garage under the table saw.


Super cool Grandmommy sporting Timmy's shades.


LOTS OF SWIMMING!!!


What would Florida be without a trip to the beach?

Nap in the car on the way back from the beach.
Playing with cars and watching the World Cup during our 3 hr layover in NC.

It was such a wonderful trip. I'm so glad that Jared was able to join us for the last few days. It was a great way to say goodbye to my home town. I hope that we will go back and visit someday. I must say though that it is nice to be home.

~Love To All~

2 comments:

Jess said...

So fun!! I love all the pictures. We have watched that video of Jake laughing a tons. My kids love it. He is so dang cute and I love that Cayden can make him laugh so hard.
Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Love ya!

Julie said...

Love the picture of your cute family at the beach. So fun!