Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What a Great Weekend!

This weekend we had lots of family come into town for Jacob's blessing. My brother Mikey came from Florida. My sister, Kimmy, and her family came down from Loveland. Jared's mom and sister, Jess, and 2 of her kids came from Utah and his oldest sister, Jenny, came from Georgia. It was awesome to have so much family in town. It was nice to spend time with everyone and have those that hadn't yet meet Jacob. It was a very special time.
Cayden and Rylee watching a movieJess brought Jackson along so we got to meet him too!!!
Sunday was a great day! Jacob was blessed in Sacrament meeting and the words Jared spoke were beautiful. It was really special because it was also my grandfather's, who Jacob is named after, birthday. I never knew my grandfather but if he was anything like my dad he was a fantastic man. My dad and Grandma always speak very highly of him and I'm so glad we named Jacob after him.
Jacob on his special day

It was a long day ;)


After sacrament meeting we went to my mom and dad's house for lunch. (Thanks for hosting our big bunch mom and dad, YOU ROCK!)

The weekend was full of fun times. Thanks to everyone who helped make it special. Special thanks to those who traveled to be here for Jacob's special day. It meant so much to us to have so much family to share this special time with us.
~Love To All~

4 comments:

Jess said...

It was a great weekend. I am so glad that we were able to come and see you guys! Your new little addition is such a sweet little guy. It was so much fun to meet him and snuggle him. I loved it.

Thanks for everything you did for us. It was terrific. We love you very much!

Julie said...

Thanks J&K for having another cute baby to bring family together- it was great!

Jenny Moore said...

It was a great weekend and I was so glad I got to come and be a part of it!
Jacob is a cutie and I loved spending time with Cayden, he is a great kiddo!!!
Love you

Unknown said...

We were so sad that we missed it, but it looks like a great day. Julie said that Jacob had filled out, and he really has...cutie! Can't wait to meet him in person!

Love you guys!