Monday, February 1, 2010

Family Outing Night/Home Decor

So Friday was our second official Family Outing Night (F.O.N). We had so much fun! We are a part of the "5 Buck Club" at our local theater so after a movie has been out a while if you flash your card you can see it for $5. SO we FINALLY went to see The Frog Princess. It was a cute movie and Cayden lasted about an hour before he got up and started moving around. Then he learned that if he said "Potty Time" Jared would jump up and run him out. After 2 times of that Jared caught on. So Cayden sat in his lap and watched the last 20 min. of the movie. I really enjoyed the movie and the boys said it was "ok". Jacob slept through the whole thing!

After the movie we headed to Chili's for dinner. Cayden drank so much of Jared's soda at the movie that he was asking to go to the bathroom every 15 minutes while we waited for our dinner to come. While I was sitting at the booth alone with Jacob I looked over and saw a man at another table that looked kinda like my dad (all I saw was the back of his head). I looked to see who the man was sitting with and it was my sister! We had no idea that my dad and sister were going out to eat too. We chatted with them for a few min. until their food came. Then when they were done they took Jacob so I could eat. It was a fun evening. We finished it off with a good ole Chocolate Molten Lava cake. CAYDEN LOVED IT!!!

He scraped the plate clean!

Saturday morning I went to a baby shower but when I came home it quickly became a work day. We have been in our house now for almost 4 months and still had not put up all of our pictures on the walls. So, that's what we spent the afternoon doing. I love the way the house feels now. It feels even more like home. Its awesome. Cayden was excited to have a picture on his wall and his mobile, that Jared made for him, hanging from the ceiling. I still don't feel like we are 100% organized but we are getting closer!

On a different note...Cayden is doing SO well with potty training. Its been a long process but I think he has finally got it. It's very exciting!!!!

Playing at Aunt Kimmy's house

Potty training buddies!


~Love To All~

4 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

That cake looks so good Cayden!!
Great job with the potty training...yeah for all of you!!!!

Jess said...

I love your outings. How fun! We lick the plate clean too with the Molten chocolate cake. That is my kids' favorite treat in the world.

Good job on potty training Cayden! You are such a big boy. I love not having to change a diaper for Jayson. He seems so big anyway, now that the baby is here.

Can't wait to see your cute house. It looks great. 1 week.. hooray!

Julie said...

Yeah for the house decorating- way to go!

Good for you Cayden on the potty training and great choice on dessert!

Unknown said...

That's funny that you saw your dad and sister when you were out to dinner. Hey, I know you!

I always have to get our pictures up soon when we move in...it does make it feel more like home.

Love ya! :)