Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mt. Fuji

So the 4th was Mikey's last day here in Colorado (until February when he comes again). He was planning on going to the movies with Timmy but instead we all went to Mt. Fuli. Its a yummy Japanese restaurant here in town. It was my first time eating there and I was pretty excited. My brothers and parents have gone a billion times but this was my first. Cayden has even eaten there before me. Anyway, we sat at the Hibachi table so we could watch our food be cooked. After all, that's part of the fun of a Japanese restaurant. We all had a blast and the food was excellent! I can't wait to take Jared there.
Cayden, Mikey, Timmy, and Chris
Our Chef
Onion Volcano (Cayden jumped every time the chef lit something on fire.)

Cayden and Uncle Mikey; Happy after a yummy meal.

So whenever you may come to Denver make sure you save your pennies to go to Mt. Fuji!

~LOVE TO ALL~

No comments: