Monday, October 5, 2009

Almost Moved!

OK, so Saturday we got most everything moved into the new place. Its a disaster! We are so excited to get all unpacked and moved in though. I am taking a "sick" day off of work so that I can finish things up at the apartment. I hate cleaning!! But hopefully I can get it all done. We have turn in our keys to the apartment complex by noon tomorrow. I'm hoping its not a late night of cleaning. Anyway, I'll post pictures of the new place as soon as I can get more batteries for the camera.

Just an FYI to everyone...Our internet is being shut off today and we won't have it back until the 13th. Dang Comcast. Why am I not their first priority? Anyway, so we will be out of touch by e-mail for the next week and a half.

Hope everyone had a good conference weekend!!!

~LOVE TO ALL~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with all the moving and stuff!

:)