Monday, March 9, 2009

Birthday Wishes

I want to wish my best friend Megan a very Happy Birthday. I want you to know how special you are to me and how grateful I am for your friendship. We have done so much together over the years and I have loved every minute of it. So many memories....

After a night of dancing in 2000!

Our first EFY together...2005

One of my favorite pictures of Megan...I started a new surprise shots game with her ;)

The crawdad we found in the Cracker Barrel parking lot.

August 2004...Me, Megan, and her boyfriend Andy in my apartment in Orlando.

My visit to Florida...April 2005

Prepping for a dance...August 2005(by now she was used to my surprise shot game)

Rockin Roller Coaster August 2005

She was even at my wedding...February 2006

Then in August of 2006 she skipped work to go fishing with us!

In August of 2007 she came to my baby shower.

And in April of 2008 got to meet our little boy and treats him as her own nephew.

I hope you have had the best birthday ever because you deserve it. We love you so much!!!!

No comments: