Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Cayden!!!

Today our little boy turns 1 year old. We can't believe how fast this year has gone by. It is crazy to think that a year ago I was in the hospital waiting for him to "arrive" and now he is one.

We have so much fun with our little man. He is such a smart little guy too. A few weeks ago he was really fussy. So he went to the diaper bag and dug around a bit. He finally found what he was looking for. When he brought it to me and I looked to see what it was I was shocked. He had found his Tylenol and brought it to me to give to him.

He brings so much joy into our lives and we are so thankful that Heavenly Father sent him to us. We are so thankful for the opportunity to be parents and look forward to many more years of fun with our little "Mado".

We Love you Cayden, Happy Birthday!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute! Happy Birthday Cayden!

Love you all!

Jess said...

Okay that video is so funny! What a cutie. I hope he had the best birthday ever!

. said...

He is a cutie! Was that his first time "playing" in the snow?