Monday, April 28, 2008

So proud of my GRADUATE!!!


I'm not going to blog very much because I want Jared to be able to tell you about his wonderful day and weekend. But I just wanted to say how very proud of him I am. As I sat in the audience at his graduation I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear with tears in my eyes throughout the entire ceremony. As I sat and watched him I had an overwhelming feeling of happiness. Then when I watched him walk across the stage with "diploma" in hand and saw the beautiful smile on his face I couldn't stop my tears of happiness. Jared has worked so hard to finish school. He has worked endless hours, finished projects that he had no clue how to finish, learned things he never thought he would understand and overcame all opposition. What a truly amazing man I married.


Jared, you never cease to amaze me. Thank you for being the man that you are. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love you!!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

What a cute family!

Congrats Jared. We are so stoked that you are finished. What an accomplishment. Good job! Hope you are getting a little more R & R in now.


Love you!

Anonymous said...

YEAH to Jared!!!
Congratulations to you on a job well done!!
We're all proud of you for your accomplishments!!
Way to go!!!