Wednesday, April 25, 2007

So Exciting!!!!

I just have a minute but I wanted to post this because I'm so very excited about it. Yesterday I had my first appointment with the doctor to check on the baby. They did an ultra sound and it was SO COOL!!!! We got to see the baby and and we could make out its cute little (actually it looked big) head. The doctor then pointed out that the "flickering" on the screen was the baby's heartbeat. I was so happy and Jared was too. We are so excited and grateful to have the opportunity to be parents. I know it will be hard but it will be fun.

<3 Love To All<3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH for little heartbeats!

This was posted on Wednesday and I am just barely getting around to reading this on Saturday... that is sad!

Jess said...

That is the funnest thing! It's so comforting to see it and see the flicker of the heartbeat- then it really hits home. You'll be amazed at how fast those little pea size things grow. I hope that you are feeling okay good. Can't wait to hear all about it and hopefully see you sometime soon.

Jeannie said...

WOW!!!! I just found out you're pregnant!!!! Congratulations!!!! It makes me SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!
Love you!!!