Saturday, February 18, 2012

Then and Now...6 Years of Happiness!

This was us then.....
And this is us now.....





The past 6 years have been full of so many things. Happiness, excitement, silliness, craziness, joy, giving, sharing, dancing, playing, learning, disappointment, tears, sadness, and fear. But above all, no matter what has happened, we have done all of those things with LOVE. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful man at my side to be my husband and the father of my children. I can't imagine my life any other way.


I LOVE YOU JARED!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!


~Love To All~

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm finally all caught up on reading your blog... Yeah!

Congrats on 6 years! Here's hoping for many, many, many more wonderful years ahead!

Unknown said...

I can't believe it's been 6 years! You guys are old pro's at this marriage thing now!

So glad you're so happy. Those are super cute family pictures!

Love ya!