Friday, June 10, 2011

Conversations With Cayden

I ADORE this little man of mine. We have some fun Conversations. On Tuesday he was wearing his soccer shirt and said..."Mom what size soccer shoe do I wear?" "You wear an 8 Cayden" "Oh, ok, thanks mom." A minute later," Umm Mommy" "Yes, Cayden" "I think I only need a 2 because I don't have 8 legs."

Yesterday as he woke up from his nap he said, "Mommy, Jakey and I have stinky feet." Trying not to laugh,"You do? How did you get stinky feet?" His reply, "From playing on the slide outside. But you don't have stinky feet. Only me and Jakey have stinky feet."

So as difficult as he can be sometimes I love to just sit and talk with him. He has a lot to say and I LOVE to hear it.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

~Love to All~

2 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Pretty cute!!!

Unknown said...

He is quite the cutie!

:)