Monday, September 8, 2008

Its true that you grow in your sleep!!!

Three Days Old

One Month Old

Two Months Old


Four Months Old



Five Months Old



Six Months Old



Seven Months Old



Eight Months Old

Nine Months Old



I can't believe 9 months have gone by since our little Cayden joined our family. He has brought so much joy into our lives. He is such a smart boy and we have so much fun watching him grow. We go to the doctor on the 15th to find out how much he really has grown. I can't wait!!!!

3 comments:

Jess said...

oh my CUTENESS! I love all of the poses he is in. That is hysterical. And seriously, how did he grow up so fast? I love one of the last pictures of him asleep on Jared's shoulder. That is cute.

Happy birthday today too! Love you!

Unknown said...

Man, he is getting so big! I loved watching him grow.

:)

Anonymous said...

He must be growing in his sleep! He's a cute little guy!! I love that you can see so much of his personality in that last picture.